From the following sixteen facts, try to determine:
A. Who drinks the water?
B. Who owns the zebra?
1. There are five houses.
2. The Englishman lives in the red house
3. The Spaniard owns a dog
4. Coffee is drunk in the green house
5. The Ukranian drinks tea
6. The green house is immediately to the right of the ivory house
7. The Old Gold smoker owns snails
8. Kools are smoked in the yellow house
9. Milk is drunk in the middle house
10. The Norwegian lives in the first house
11. The Chesterfields smoker lives next door to the man with the fox
12. Kools are smoked in the house next to the house with the horse
13. The Lucky Strike smoker drinks orange juice
14. The Japanese smokes Parliaments
15. The Norwegian lives next door to the blue house.
16. In each house there is one nationality, one pet, one cigarette smoker and one liquid drink.